Monday, September 26, 2011

A to Z of Yen Peng

Read this from other blog.
and i am trying to relate it to myself :)


A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Wanted to get king but the final one will always go to Queen. Don’t know why…
C. Chore that you hate: Last time used to be washing dishes. But now like no more :D
D. Dogs: None at all.
E. Essential start to your day: Well, breakfast is a MUST.
F. Favorite colors: Hmm...Tend to choose pink/melon/dark magenta colour ~.~
G. Gold or Silver: Always silver. Gold is a no for all the accessories that I have. Just don’t like it!
H. Height: +160cm-
I. Instruments you play: Sadly to say that no. But I hope I can play guitar though. Haha.
J. Job title:...Job title isn’t that important for a person who start own biz.
L. Live: Currently live in S’pore. Hometown is a lovely kampong called: Kemayan.
K. Kids: None presently. Soon will get one ??!
M. Mother’s name: Ma
N. Nicknames: I don't really have any. But some just like to call me “Ah Peng” =.=
O. Overnight hospital stays: Other than being born...Was the time during my father hospitalised.
P. Pet peeves:  People who are always late. People who stand at the right hand side of the escalator and block the way (Singapore).  People who always say the FXXX word =.=
Q. Quote from a movie: 在未来的日子里,或许有时候我会走得太快,你有时候可能会累了,想停下来休息一下,但是我们要记得,随时随地,不管在任何地方,我们都要为对方,调整自己的脚步。(《醉后决定爱上你》Cup 14
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 7 siblings
U. Underwear: Mostly from Pierre Cardin
V. Vegetable you hate: Hmmm…hard to think of one.
W. What makes you run late: I try to never be late.
X. X-Rays you’ve had:  teeth, chest and back
Y. Yummy food that you make: Food make for my dear is all yummy :D
Z. Zoo animal: Panda ! It’s CUTE ~.~ 




This is me ...I am who i am ....


No comments: