Monday, August 22, 2011

Hold at Yamato ?

Checked my instant camera delivery status at TAQBIN website.
You will need your tracking number in order to use this online service.

The status shows: Hold at Yamato

I was wondering what is it and thus called to asked about it.
Tried calling for about 10 times and finally there was one person picked up my call.
After i have given them my tracking number and postal code, the person explained that they delivered the parcel on the 20Aug but it was failed (not sure what is the reason). I remembered my sister was at home so no reason for them to say nobody came out to sign for the parcel. Therefore they are waiting for my call to redeliver the parcel ( just wondering what if i never called? i will never get my parcel then =.=)

Anyway, i don't care that and requested to redeliver the parcel to my house today from 6-8p.m
Hopefully i can get it by today because can't wait to unbox it....hee ~.~

*Yamato is actually their transport company'name...hahahaha....
Whenever you saw your status is "Hold at Yamato"
Please call 1800-2255-888 (Toll Free) to request for redeliver !




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did u get the item!?