Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm Back !

hi peeps,

After so loOOoooOOooong ~~~
and i'm back in blogging...haha!
Edited my blog background and did some basic settings.
Finally got some time to type on my new post here ;)
hopefully i will not leave my blog unattended for half/one year again (* .*)

Life has been busier since i resigned from IRAS.
Working everyday but at least i feel happier now coz at least i'm really in REAL biz world and learning to be a experienced entrepreneur. Not sure how long i can last in this cruel biz world but i will jia you and do my best!

In case you guys don't know, i am doing online florist and selling
Taiwan MeleCat fabric products (very cute stuffs) e.g. bags, pouches, key holders, key chain, sling bags etc... We've got our kiosk at Bukit Batok West Mall and sooner will start selling some gift items there also :)


Our company's name is Love Flower Station.



DO support us and add us as friend in facebook! Thanks :)



I am waiting for my MeleCat new stocks coming in this/next week ツ Excited coz can see more cute items ~.~ but everytime when there are new stocks come, i will be busy like hell...haha Need to stock take, arrange stocks, take product photography and packaging =.= Luckily i have my sister and lg helping me on this part :)

Apart from work, i wanna share something exciting here ^.^
I've ordered an Instant camera for myself ~.~
Is a Instax Mini 25..wohoooooo \(≧▽≦)/


Will share somemore after i get it...





Yen Peng's quote of the day ツ
♥ What makes you tired makes you STRONGER ♥



No comments: