Friday, April 03, 2009

Time of posting -----> 12.00p.m

Back in S'pore for 1 week already...
Before that was back to my hometown.
Why i need to go back??
Because my mum went to China & Hong Kong for travel ,then i need to back home & look after my family...
The things that i did in Kemayan were taking care of two of my sister's childs & EAT!!haha
Some photos taken......

Foods that i usually eat in Kemayan...
Keropok


Pisang Goreng


ABC


Nasi Lemak (MUST EAT because the taste really differ from S'pore one!!)

Chao Guo Tiao



My mum's curry with Bee Hoon
Damn nice!!haha


Photos with Yuki & Cyndi

Yuki with my sun-glasses

Yuki loves to look at her sister while she brushes her teeth



She also loves to look at the FOODS!!haha
She really eats a lot!!
Any foods she also can take, includes spicy foods!


Her toy...haha...she imagines the chair as a car...cool right!
Funny look!


"Swimming" time...haha

After bathing.....
**Now nothing to do at home..looking for jobs & thinking of my future...

No comments: