Saturday, March 14, 2009

Time of posting -----> 11.23a.m.

On Thursday, dear decided to buy a HP laptop & thus we went to IT Show at Suntec City.
The IT Show is very crowded!!! Sometimes it was very difficult for us to move from one point to another point!! Thus, we only looked for laptop that we wanted...
Erm...We wanted to pay for the laptop straight away...
But unfortunately, the laptop was out of stocks!!!
We place a deposit & collect the laptop on the next day.
Therefore, yesterday went to Suntec City AGAIN & collected the laptop.

Dear & I during the IT Show


This was the breakfast for dear..hee=)
I woke up at 5.15a.am & prepared these for him.
I prepared egg mayo sandwich, ham& egg sandwich & baked ham & cheese bread....
I also made extra set for him to bring for his high tea..haha...
Dear said the breakfast is very delicious..
So, it's worth for me to wake up so early, right!! haha...



Dinner for my family & also dear....
I decided to cook pasta for them.
Belows are the ingredients used....
Two different sauces with two different pastas...
Dear happlily eating the pasta....=)
** Tmr's going back to Kemayan **

No comments: