Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time of posting -----> 1.50a.m

Last week went to IMM & looked for my sister...
When i reached there, my sister said that she was very busy because had to wrap a bouquet of 99 roses!!!
She was just one person in the shop..Nobody helping her...
So, i helped her "sai gang"..haha

Half way of wrapping the roses

Almost done....

Doing reben...

Final adjustment

DONE!!!!!

Flower & I...hee=)
NICE!!!

After the wrapping,i realized that doing bouquet is not easy!!
Especially those 99 roses one!
It's damn heavy, got few kilos!!
My sister can hold it with one hand leh! I can't!
Shows that she really very "li hai"!
But hor, dun know why...
All her efforts & hardworks in doing her job like nobody knows!
E.g. colleagues thay say bad things about my sister& boss!!!!
My sister got do homework & try new flower designs hor!!
All these i also know! I got "eyes" & "heart" to see & feel!!
The boss hor! Don't know anything, just listen to whatever other ppl saying!!
Pls lar! u got put CCTV in the shop! look up & see who's hardworking!
Don't just listen to other ppl, especially those only know how to talk & don't know how to DO!!
Those ppl only know how to kiss-ass!! my sister don'tknow doesn't mean that she's not good,okay!!
Sometimes i really very angry one leh! I got go to my sister shop & i also know who got do work, who don't have!
Why the boss can't see one ar??!! Is it because of he only can see "$$$$$".....
Haiz....If i continue to complain, i can write very long!
Stop le....
**************************************************
Another post.....
Dear & I went to Giant,IKea at Tampines.....
We start planning for our future house designs while we were in Ikea...
Hopefully can get to buy house in S'pore asap....
In Ikea
Dear
After that went to have dinner...
Japanese & Korean meal...

Tuesday my sister & I went to IMM again...She wanted to buy somethings from Daiso...
Some interesting key chain...

Ice-cream.....

Another type of ice-cream

Sandwich

锅贴....haha..i keep laughing when i saw this coz it really looks like 锅贴!!

After buying things at Daiso, we went to Fish & Co to hv meal!
My sister & I.....
We ordered seafood platter.....The rice not very nice leh....

Sweet from there....

No comments: