Friday, April 24, 2009

Time of posting -----> 3.50p.m.

Morning received a call...
I'm confirmed to get the job!
It's really worthwhile for me to wait for 1 hour for the final interview..haha..
But, i can only start work on the 11May...
Still got two weeks from now onwards...

Erm...Asked about the test..
It's actually a test to pass my probation...
So, now it's not the time to worry about it....

Btw, they told me that i will have a three years contract with them...
Erm....ya...decided to join IRAS...
With the mindset of "I'm still young, learning & get experiences are more important"!
So, may be not only stay there for three years...may be longer..who knows, RIGHT!
But what i know is "at least three years" ........

I hope everything will be fine....
for now & future........


I WANT TO GO FOR RUNNING!!!!!

No comments: