Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time of posting -----> 12.47a.m

Now is already midnight & i'm insomnia!
So, decided to blog...

Two weeks ago...
My friend, Fei Yee came to S'pore..
Coincidentally, dear had 4 free tickets to Jurong Bird Park & both my sister & dear were off on the same day.
Thus, 3 of us plus my friend went to Jurong Bird Park..

PHOTOS~~~~~~

This was my first time taking bus with no air-con in S'pore...haha



Jurong Bird Park!

Our first stop: Penguin Expedition
Dear & I ....


Flamingo Lake
Fei Yee & I

Swan
We only managed to go for one show which was the Birds & Buddies Show at Pools Amphitheatre


Having ice-creams during the show...=)



Dinosaur Descendants' Eggs
Photos taken while we were in Lory Loft....


They're kissing..haha


African Waterfall Aviary


Waterfall.....

Dear & I before leaving bird park....


After that, we went to pizza hut to hv our meal....
In pizza hut....
Foods & drinks...





Dear & my sister ordered baked rice while my friend & I ordered pizza....


Lesson learned for the day: Don't order baked rice when u're in pizza hut...Taste not nice...haha

No comments: