Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time of posting -----> 8.13p.m

YO!!!YO!!!YO!!!

I'm now free from exams!!! Yeah..haha
Also free from projects, ICAs, tutorials, lectures, labs, stress (temporarily) & walking to sch!!!!
I think i will rest for one mth then go to look for jobs..hee
But hor, the sad thing is i may fail the MA paper!!!haiz=(
I seriously don't know how to do the paper.
If i failed it, i would have to wait for one year then retake again...
I hope i PASSSSSsssSSSSS!!!!! (pray hard!!!)

Btw, i saw rainbow on my way back home just now...
It's very beautiful...=)
I keep taking photos on it...haha...
Then, i realize that **rainbow can make me feel happy**..hee=)

Took between two HDB flats....



Took in the bus.....so like have the raindrops at the window...



I personally like the photos a lot..haha...
Hope u guys also like it...

No comments: