Saturday, February 14, 2009

Time of posting -----> 8.45p.m

Chinese New Year 2009

I was so excited that i can go back to Kemayan & meet my friends!!
I was talking all the time when meeting them as i wanted to share all my things with them,
and also hope to get more info regarding their life in different states in Malaysia!
I realized that all the girls are in Uni...haha....only i'm in Poly & study for Diploma..
But i'm glad that all of them are doing well....=)

25Jan was my first meeting with my friends..
We went to Bukit Mendi to "yam cha"..haha...
It was a great meeting as everyone like looks familiar to me & they know my behaviour very well....haha...The meeting was filled with "chatting, chatting & chatting" ..haha!!


Coincidentally, that day was Tong Mui's birthday and thus all of us celebrated with her..





Parts of my friends....=)




NEW YEAR's look 1..hee


Took together with dear...

NEW YEAR's look 2...haha
The guys at Lendy's home...

The girls....=)




It was just a very short time for me to get together with my friends which i felt totally not enough to me!!! I even missed out their new year's trip to Kuantan!Haiz....=(
I hope next year will have plenty of time for me to chat with them...
*Miss all of them !!! & hope that they can do very well in their studies & work....

No comments: