Saturday, February 14, 2009

Time of posting -----> 7.52p.m

My Birthday on 09.01.2009

My 21st birthday comes with three surprises and i'm happy with all the things that done by my dear, sisters and friends!

The first surprise was dear managed to buy birthday gift for me!
I tought he got no time to prepare the gift to me & i was shocked when he passed me a gift with a heartshape box! haha

The second one was my youngest sister and her ex did a birthday cake for me!It tasted very nice & also looked cute!!!

The third one was my POLY's friends( Qing Xiang, Guan Qi, Hui Qi & Li Fen) celebrated my birthday in a restaurant (BREEK'S CAFE). All of them with the staffs in the restaurant sang a birthday song to me and i was shocked!

It was really a memorable birthday to me !!!!!


Birthday kiss by dear at 00.00a.m, 09.01.2009. hee...


Birthday cake did by my youngest sister & her ex.

The other birthday cakes was from dear.....


*MAKE WISHES*....i think all of you will know one of my wish ba...haha....

Dear & I.....

Youngest sister...


This was my meal at BREEK'S CAFE...


All of our dishes....


Our drinks.....

My 'paise' look....haha...



*Guan Qi, Qing Xiang, Hui Qi, Me & Li Fen*

It's time for my gifts!!!haha
First of all, $150 and a treat from Qing Xiang, Li Fen & Guan Qi....

From Yee Leng (poly's friend).....
From Poh Yun ( Kemayan's friend)....Actually it's with my name engraved on top of the pen but my lousy phone can't capture the engraving..haha....

Toner from Ming Li....
"silver key" from Hui Qi with a long long & wordy letter..haha


From my eldest sister...

Did by my youngest sister....

Lastly, from dear......All the things are in heart shape..haha

THX everyone !!!!!! =)

No comments: