Friday, November 11, 2011

Shopping Day ^^

Finally ~~~
Bought something for myself !

Is my new spec ! A new try to "plastic" spec~
Bought it at Optical 88, is only RM188 !

Far cheaper than the spec that i did in Singapore Optical 88!
In Singapore, I have to wait for one week for the spec !
In Malaysia, only one hour and I can get my spec done ~.~


My old spec did in Singapore is about $300+-! 
Spoil two times in a year!
NOT WORTH IT !!!
Will never ever buy spec in Singapore again!



Besides that, 4 pairs of shoes for me !
3 T-shirts for dear ^^


One more sunglasses for dear ~ 


While waiting to collect my spec, we had our lunch at A&W !!!!
heeee ~~ It's my first time eating A&W...
The drink taste the same as the A&W can drink sell at NTUC ^^


Self-portrait ~


Dear & I ^^



End the post with my new spec look ^^




It's Friday !
Hope you enjoy your shopping day ! 



No comments: