Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time of posting -----> 9.45pm

Hi all,i'm in Vietnam!
I'm fine here!!
Let's put some photos first...

My sisters,brother in law and their sons sent me to Changi airport.
Thx to Guan Qi, Qing Xiang and Li Fen came to send me.
And also thx Hui Qi and Ke Hua for the msg...




Our first group photo before boarding.

Some photos taken from the flight to Vietnam.
In Vietnam custom!

Outside the airport...We were meeting with Mr Oh(Director of Industry Services) outside
and he brought us to walk around Ho Chi Minh city.
My first meal in Ho Chi Minh..
Very very delicious!!!!!haha
Although it's just a wantan mee...
The chili very differ from S'pore & M'sia!
And hor..inside the dumpling have prawn leh!
very nice!
The meal was treated by Mr Oh,Thx so much!!!


LV in Ho Chi Minh...
One of the art gallery....

She is selling some mineral water and coconut drink..
It' s very common to see this type of stalls around the road...
They also selling foods....
After walked around the city,
we went to Panorama 33 to have a cup of coffee..
Panorama 33 means the shop is located at 33th floor..hee..
The coffee isvery expensive, it's around 12 US$!!!
And it comes with the cup.
Means that we ordered the coffee and we can bring back the cup...
Also treated by Mr Oh...


View from Panorama 33!
Collection of different cups in the Panorama 33.

Some photos inside the Panorama 33...






Post Office in Ho Chi Minh city...




Church....






We went to Song Be Golf resort at 2 pm plus...
We were taking the van that provided by Song Be ...
I'm quite happy when reached SOng Be as the environment is very good!!!
We are living in an apartment and i'm sharing room with Ming Li..

My room....



Living room...
My first day work in SOng Be.
We were woke up at 6.15am
and prepared to go for breakfast..
After that, we were meeting with Mr Low( Director of Song Be) and he told
us some rules and regulation thatwe need to follow..
I was assigned to account department and responsible for
Account Receivable...
My workng hour is from 8am to 4.30pm.
Below is my office...

The food in Song Be is very very nice!!!!
The menu for everyday is different and it' very delicious!!
I sure will become fat when i staying in Song Be...haha
Next time i will upload some of the food's photo...
And we also provided for all the necessities...
Including the network connection...
It's also very good that can work in SOng Be
as all the staffs in my department are friendly and
they are willing to teach me all the things that I don't know!
I like them !!!haha....
I also learn some Vietnamese from them...
And they keep laughing at me as my pronounciation
very funny..haha...
It's time to go for sleep..
All my friends and family-->
I will take care and will miss u all...
Dear....miss u...

No comments: