Friday, August 01, 2008

Time of posting -----> 9.13pm

Many things to post for today..hee...
After today's lesson,i went home to clean my room...




Before cleaning...
A bit messy..hee...






After cleaning..tiDY..haha....很有满足感。。


30Jul, Guan Qi,Li Fen,Qing Xiang & I went to ICHIban Sushi
to have our lunch....


inside IchIban Sushi...Li Fen was hiding behind the menu..hee..

Our foodS!!!!
my meal...
After our lunch, we went to Kbox...we were singing from 2.30pm(estimate) to 7 plus...I was like keep singing all the way..很爽。。哈哈!!


Li Fen, Qing Xiang, & I..don't hv Guan Qi's photo...=(...18Jul, we went to eat Thai Food (Orchard) after Guan Qi back from Germany...we ordered a LOT of foods!!
All of you can see from the pictures...

We finished all the dishes!!!! 厉害吧。。

Some photos were taking during our dinner...




Below are some past history...
6Jul, my family was having steamboat...

Dear & I during steamboat...


7Jul, my dear's birthday!!!!
I wrapped the gift by myself...
Gifts that i bought to dEar..."perfume & ...." haha...
Do you know what is this???hee...one of the gift...

Birthday's card...


Something that i wrote inside the birthday's card....
Birthday's cake...



Finished posting!!!
I will try my best to update frequently (to Guan Qi & Hui Qi)..okay!!





No comments: