Sunday, September 07, 2008

Time of posting -----> 8.18pm

On 1Sep, we went to Cu Chi Tunnel and spent
about one and a half hour in the jungle.

Cu Chi Tunnel is a War memorial Park in Vietnam.
It was also the location of military zone during the Vietnam War.
Want to know more about Cu Chi Tunnel,
you can go to search internet..haha!!


Some visiting points in Cu Chi Tunnel...

Ticket counter.65,000VDD per person.I think is around S$6.
Group photo taken at the entrance
Ticket checking counter


Long way to go in to CU CHI Tunnel..


Watching documentary of Cu Chi Tunnel


One of the tunnel...Scary,right?!?

Exploring....


A hide-out...


Wendy tried to get in to the tunnel and she can't get out from it!haha...I also feel like want to try but hor...I'm too fat and i think i can't squeeze in..haha...^.^


Another tunnel...

Trap door on the jungle floor


Taking photo on a wrecked American tank


Traps...

The person was making rubber sandals..
I bought one pair of the smallest sandal..hee..

From"small to big"...


Wow! Shooting Range!
A fun place for us!!!haha
Trying M16...
I was shocked by the gun shot!
But it was quite fun after all!
Wendy was telling me that
I shot one of the red bottle..
but i didn't know that..haha!!

Rice paper making...



Getting in to the tunnel!

Getting closer to the tunnel!
Inside was very hot and dark!!!
Siew BOon was inside the tunnel!!!
It's very difficult for him to go in as
he is quite tall...
I was in the tunnel too!!
Behind me was Ming Li..
When i was inside the tunnel,
i felt very scared as i did not know
which way i should move forward!!
Luckily Siew Boon stopped and waited for me!

Took photo with one of the Cu Chi guerrilla




After the trip to Cu CHi Tunnel,
we went to have our lunch in KFC


My Zinger Burger meal.
Almost same as Singapore one.
Is just that that was small portion
as compared to Singapore!haha!!


My destination after lunch!
Saigon Square...It is just a small shopping center. Outside of the Saigon Square are full of motorbikes!!!
Actually after shopping at Saigon Square,we went to a market called Ben Thanh Night Market.But i did not take any photo from there as i was busy of shopping..haha!!
My dinner-Pizza..haha...
**Looking forward for next trip...

No comments: