Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time of posting -----> 5.47pm
I Just finished typing my daily summary report.
Today i learned how to check the staff meal's price
and key in to the system.

I took a long time to complete the staff meal with my colleague
as i checked for the bills that from 1Sep to 9 Sep..
Besides that, i still need to recognize the staff's signature to know that who signed for the bills.
Actually it was quite fun when i doing this with my colleague..haha




She is the one that doing the staff meal with me..She is nice & funny..haha...she knows how to speak Chinese but not that fluently lah...and sometimes i also don't understand what she's talking about..haha...
Hope tmr can learn more things from them...hee... ^.*
ya!!Two students from Temasek Poly arrived Song Be already.
Their name are Dawn & SHi Qin.
I think they will be posted to the F&B dept.Before they get to know me, Wendy already told them about me!She said i'm the one always ask them to switch off the light!!
Arghhh....

**Just finished chatting with him...miss him so much!!

No comments: