Thursday, April 24, 2008

FiRsT pOsT ....

Time of posting -----> 3.35pm...

Welcome to my blog!!!
I'm so excited now!!!
Is just because i have a blog...hAhA!!!
Now i can share all the memories that with my fAmilY,bF & fRiEnDS !!!

Thx HuiQi!!!

Helped me do the editing for this blog... thx a lot!!!

Now is my turn...hee...
Thx myself for the intention to start a blog...

and FINALLY created my own blog!!!

Today is my lucky day...

Because i finished edited my own blog.... and ......
i won 4D lottery !!!!!

Althought it's not that much lah!! haha!!
Actually i seldom buy 4D, REALLY!!!

I won it because i dreamt about the number --> 1213
Then i got a feeling that i must buy this number.
So....i bought S$1 only..haha!!!
Showed that i'm not a greedy person!!

Just now my 3rd sister went for a interview.
I hope that she can get a good job...
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!
Now i'm staying at home on my own..listening to music...
A bit lonely...
Waiting for dear to come back from working...

Thinking of what should i do now .....


No comments: