Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time of posting -----> 1.52pm

Last weekend i went back to Kemayan,
came back on Mon (28Apr).
Monday was also my school reopen day,
and my first lesson was at 12pm.
I reached home at 10.00am and
I was rushing to pack my bag and take a bath.
I left my home at 11.00am.
Luckily i didn't late.
After sch, i was feeling very tired...

I bought a memory card to my brother.
But the memory can't be used!!!
Therefore,I went back to the shop.
The salesgirl is really really unprofeesional!!
Made me very angry!!!
This was the first time i had a serious argue with sales person...
Today settled the problem already...
Ending: wasted my time & money !!!!


I promised that i won't go the stupid shop buy things again!!!


Yuki is very cute...keep smiling...
i hope that she can grow up healthily...
and also hope that Cyndi will guai guai...

I took some photos with them.....



Yuki & Cyndi







No comments: