Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Levitating~ yowayowa camera

I came across a photographer that love to do levitating self portrait from newspaper.
Therefore go and search more about her :)

Here is her website: http://yowayowacamera.com/banana/
Her levitating self portrait is AWESOME and i LOVE IT !!!
Let's see her pretty float in the air 



















Because of her, i started playing around with my camera by asking my sister's childs be my model...
Hee ~ But what they do is more to JUMP....hahahhaha !!!












IT'S MY TURN TO LEVITATE ~.~


With a tripod and self timer, i had this photo done by myself ~
It's really not easy to get a good shot at the beginning. I have tried many times for this self portrait.
Keep jumping up and down and made myself relax when doing the jumping =.=

Must try it frequently to get a pretty shot like yowayowa ~.~
Gambateh for future levitate photography :)



No comments: