Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time of posting -----> 9.19p.m

Had a lunch with my colleagues ( Ann, Norifah & Jasmine) at Fish & Co.
They are people who i usually talk to during my work.
This is the first time where 4 of us get the chance to have lunch together =)

Jasmine is my assistant manager who is very capable! I like the way she teaches new staff where she will explain the rational of doing a job and make sure that i understand it.

Ann is a very helpful colleagues! she always assists me in every questions that
i ask and try her best to solve the problem that i have.

As for Norifah, we can chat quite a lot and i think the reason is because her age is closer to mine,hahahaha~~~

I would say, all of my colleagues in this team is good!!! including the other 5 who did not join us for lunch.

I am happy to be in this team!!!

No comments: