Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time of posting -----> 9.45p.m

Just had a bath.
Tired.....

A busy day!
***Working+ Abseiling+Ping Pong****

Today's IRAS Active day.
I participated in abseiling at level 5.

VERY SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a small incident in the beginning stage.
After my legs stepped out to the wall, meaning my whole body was hanging at level 5 and my legs only stepped "in the air" -__________- !
The instructor suddenly said: Oh! the rope sangkut!!!!( means entangled!!!)
I said: HUH!!! sangkut!!!!!!!!!!don't scare me leh!!!
Instructor: Don't worry, wait ar....( Two person helped to pull the ropes and make sure it can move)
I was like damn worrying about that !!!! and i keep asking them : can or not??!! can or not??!! are u sure is okay??? hahahaha....
Lucky i can still managed to finish the task safely..keke =)
I will continue participate in the next coming years!!!!!

After finished work, went for ping pong at CCK sport complex with dear.
I was very tired after 1 hour playing that.

Got my basic tax exam's result...
Managed to pass it....
BUT it was not a good grade...disappointed =(



No comments: