Saturday, January 10, 2009

Time of posting -----> 1.20pm
Last Day in Song be, Vietnam.

10 weeks passed and this was the last day working in Song be.
It has been building up close relationship with all of them.
So, I made photo cards to all of them in acct dept as a memory between us.



F&B staffs
Ms Hang. We have a resort tour with her and i was very excited as finally i had a chance to travel around the resort!

Some photos taken during the tour


Ming Li & I





Dragon Fruit plantation...

After the tour, Ming Li & I went back to acct dept and said "bye" to everyone of them.
All of us were watching a video clip about our life in Vietnam together...

My second supervisor. Ms. Lucy...

4 of us who like to laugh together during the attachment..


Photos taken at the clubhouse..


Acct dept staffs...

I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!!!!

No comments: