Friday, November 07, 2008

Time of posting -----> 6.18pm
Account Dept's Outing
There was a account dept's outing on 22 September 2008.
We went out to Ho Chi Minh City at 3pm and this outing was also becoz of two of our colleaugues were on birthday.
Our first stop: Zen Plaza...


After shopping in Zen Plaze, we went up to the food court and have our dinner there.
Food Court.
There are many kinds of foods in the food court, e.g. Vietnamese food, Western Food and Dessert!

Ordering food...

Ms. Tan & Ms. Le.. Ms. Le is a shy girl when comes to photo taking..hee..
All of them from acct dept!
Ming Li & I


Some of the food photos...










Fish & Chips that ordered by me. I waited so long for my meal! Because of that, i asked the service staff about my food! End up, the person thaught that i need a plate and he passed me a plate WITHOUT FOOD!!!! My colleagues & I kept laughing and laughing when we saw the plate..haha...








Our next stop: "K BOx" in Vietnam ...haha....

Entrance

Inside Views...







way to our room...
Have FUN!!!!


My colleagues finished all the beers!!!!

Ming Li & Clara were singing " Dancing Queen'....

After some singing, they all started to dance!!!
It was so funny to see all of them dancing!!haha
I only kept taking photos and don't dare to dance..hee...




Searching for songs...Ms. Tan is the singer for the night!!!








The bad things about the "K Box" is that inside is very HOT!!! Air-Con was not working!!!haiz...
As you can see, Anh Kinh kept blowing himself..haha!!!!


Apart from that, i met new friends from Sinagpore in SOng Be. They are Xiao Li, David and Aaron (Mr. Low's Son). Xiao Li and David are friends to Aaron and they came Song Be for holiday.Xiao li is a very nice girl and you will not get bored when together with her as she can chat a lot with you..hee...
"Me, Xiao Li, David and Aaron"


No comments: